Sunday, May 2, 2010

blessing day and weekend

Our Miss E was blessed today at church. We've enjoyed a lovely weekend with family. I got to see my toddler really enjoy the time she had with her cousins. They were joyful and exuberant about even the tiniest things. And that 'honeymoon' period of cousin fun didn't end. They got along great which was a pleasure for me. And as for the babe - she barely cried at all, seeing that she was held almost non-stop. And the mom?? - I got to get some sleep. Thank you everyone. Just writing about it about makes me cry with thanks.
and some pictures:

4 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

I'm so glad you got some relief! The picture of your fam is just so sweet.

Sunny said...

Baby E is a sweetie. And I only recently figured out that you do not use names on your blog. I had to do some research on facebook to find out her name. I think it's great. The name and your security measures.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Congrats to Baby E. She is a doll. Such a special event. And your Little Miss A's hair is BEAUTIFUL. Wow. You all look great!

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Cute pics - we had a great time too! Thanks for having us. I'd love to get those pics from you sometime when you have a chance. Thanks again!