We live in a windy area. normally, I really dislike this. Today, however, with all the blossoms in bloom, I've really appreciated it as the wind seems perfumed with the sweet fragrance of spring. I enjoy this season the most, and I am learning to enjoy the storms and as well as the sun.
3 comments:
I have prints of flowers hanging in one room of my house, and those photos of yours are just as beautiful, if not more so.
And I love the one of Miss A sitting in the sunny patch by the door.
It's good to be happy where you are. Those feelings are sometimes rare in the chaos of motherhood and life.
We have had A LOT of wind lately...I wouldn't mind it either if the wind blew in the smell of those gorgeous flowers!
Wow. Maybe you should work for Hallmark.
Post a Comment