Awwww! You all look wonderful!
Darling!
She's simply darling. So itty bitty. I love the newborn faze...all except the waking up in the night and not knowing how long you nursed and feeling sleep deprived.
oh, so sweet! Rich is blessed to have 3 beautiful ladies in his house!
You guys look so great! I can't wait to come see you all! Sorry to hear about the sleepless nghts - did the zantac help?
I'm so happy for you to have two little girls! I hope things are going well. I think I can already see some of her sister in her!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwww! You all look wonderful!
Darling!
She's simply darling. So itty bitty. I love the newborn faze...all except the waking up in the night and not knowing how long you nursed and feeling sleep deprived.
oh, so sweet! Rich is blessed to have 3 beautiful ladies in his house!
You guys look so great! I can't wait to come see you all! Sorry to hear about the sleepless nghts - did the zantac help?
I'm so happy for you to have two little girls! I hope things are going well. I think I can already see some of her sister in her!
Post a Comment