Friday gave some great snowball/snowman snow and my girl was in heaven as all the folks who came to see the new baby quickly discovered that a 3 year old is more entertaining. So, out they went and played in the snow. That was one happy 3 year old.
Oh, how perfect! I bet that's just what little A needed to feel like she was a star of the day, too. It's hard to be replaced as the one and only Princess of the Land!
And what a snowman! That's just the kind of snowman that only Grandpa and Uncles could help a girl make.
3 comments:
Oh, how perfect! I bet that's just what little A needed to feel like she was a star of the day, too. It's hard to be replaced as the one and only Princess of the Land!
And what a snowman! That's just the kind of snowman that only Grandpa and Uncles could help a girl make.
I love that picture of Michael pelting A with a snowball...haha. But she loved it!!
it makes me look like a mean uncle.
Post a Comment