Friday, March 19, 2010

and the family pictures




11 comments:

Jackson Family said...

congrats to you both, she's beautiful-just like you Erica!

Dawn Davis said...

congratulations!!! she is beautiful! And way to go on the birthing part...I don't think there is any way I could have had Britton w/out an epideral. yay for babies!

Nancy Sabina said...

Good job! She's beautiful. You're beautiful. You two make some good babies! Keep it up!

Lindsay said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations. I enjoyed your birth story. Way to go on going natural, especially when you weren't planning on it. Crazy how fast it went, at the end!

B and B said...

Oh sister- she is beautiful! She doesn't look smashed at all.

Andrea (the Mom) said...

I adore her already!! You aren't to bad yourself!! Kisses to you all!!

Sunny said...

That is a cute baby. You look wonderful, Erica. Congratulations to all of you.

Jon and Becky said...

Does she actually look like her dad, or does Rich just look like a baby?
Good job there.

out numbered said...

Congrats! Wish we were there to see your new addition. Give her and Miss A lots of hugs and kisses for us!

Rachel Durazzani said...

She really is beautiful! Congratulations. And you look so beautiful, too. How fun to have two little girls. Sisters are the best. Hope you are all doing well.

Rob and Kerri said...

Congrats on the arrival of your little princess! And a gold star sticker for your forehead on the birthing part! Definitely a gold star!