things my girl has been saying:
1 - num, is good (yummy, it's good)
2 - sweet dweems
3 - wuv you
4 - les do it (any time she wants me to get a move on)
5 - back ard (this indicates the front yard if we're in the back or vice versa)
6 - wanna stir (this is what she says EVERY time I'm cooking)
7 - dont....(when she gets in trouble, she shakes her finger at me and says don't with a lot of gibberish afterwards)
8 - she tells me the color of just about everything these days, and if I ask her specifics, she begins to count. her favorite number is 8.
9 - no
10 - boppin - bottom.
3 comments:
I love all those cute things kids say. So adorable. And a fun way to remember what they were like at that stage of life.
My favorite thing that any of my kids says right now is when Asher (3) uses the word "monster" as a measurement of size. For example, "Mommy, can you build me a great big, big, monster fort?" or "Mommy, can I have a huge, big, monster brownie."
What about WATER? PARK? WATER? PARK? SWING? PARK? WATER? TRAIN? WATER? SWING? TRAIN? PARK?....
brea - you forgot her latest - dolphins? snakes inna wader?
Post a Comment