Saturday, we got to go and visit some old friends (no, the friends aren't old, but we decided we've known each other for about 9 years). There is something comforting about seeing people who you love and enjoy. And now, they have beautiful children who entertain and bring joy. So, the visit was pleasant. Our girl took a spill and at the time, we were just going to leave it because it swelled so much we decided to wait, however, on the way home, we decided to take her to the urgent care to see about stitches. They looked, cleaned it up, and glued it shut - just like ZB does for her husband! So, here is the result - the bruise on her head is from earlier in the week.


5 comments:
Ohhhh. I hate it when babies look a little broken. I'm definitely a softy with my kids when it comes to them looking hurt. I hope she heals fast.
You are kidding me! Oh I feel horrible. What bad luck. Hope that she was good during the incident. It was fabulous to see you. You look like a million bucks. thanks for coming to hang out.
Thank you so much for coming all the way up here to see us! I loved seeing you - you look so good! I'm so glad you got your family pics taken before your sweet girl fell. I feel terrible that she fell at all! Tragedy for her. I'm glad all ended well and that no stitches were required. Take care of yourself! Don't be a stranger! :)
Glad you had fun with zb and Elise. Sorry to hear about Miss A's accident, but glad she didn't have to have stitches.
I would hate to be the doctor that accidentally glues my finger to someone's nose.
Post a Comment