Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Quilts from Grandma Alice and Aunt Melanie

The kiddos all laying on their quilts

The little man and his elf ear

big sister eating brothers foot...yeah.

they love him. He smiles at them. so sweet
My grandma Alice  and my aunt Melanie quilt and are quite talented at it.  They make quilts for special occasions and so I have one from high school graduation, one from when I got married, and now each of my children has one. They are precious.  My grandma once told me that they were to be used, not put in a box somewhere.  So...all mine are in use in my home.  It's an honor, really.

1 comment:

Stones said...

Those quilts are so awesome, I wish we had more than one from them. I love our wedding quilt and would love to add to our collection of quilts from Melanie and Grandma Stones, their quilts are one of a kind!