Wednesday, June 19, 2013
The new Mr. coming to town
This was taken a few months ago, but the ultrasound gal said if she could say 100% that it was a boy, she would, but margin of error, she gave me a 99.9% instead.
I'm now at 29-30 weeks. I'm getting kicked and can't sleep good, and all the other stuff that goes with being pregnant. The girls are excited. Miss A thinks a brother sounds great. Miss E doesn't really like the sound of a brother, but she likes to kiss, talk to, and rub my tummy. We got her to stop crying that it wasn't a girl by calling him prince charming.
My man and I...I'm amazed at how many people have said, "oh, your husband must be so happy to have a boy." My gut reaction is to say something terribly sarcastic and rude to this as it makes me feel like they are saying girls are a bad thing. Truthfully, I think another girl would be easier because it's familiar. But what do I know? We're getting into unknown territory and we're excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Baby boys are so sweet! After we had our first baby, we figured a few more girls would be perfect because we liked the one we had so much. But now I feel like all little babies should be boys! So yeah, both are great. Congrats!
Post a Comment