When Miss A was off track (year around school folks), we took a day trip to the Butterfly Pavilion. That was a cool place. It had way more than butterflies and we all had a great time. We met Nana and Grandma Baker there and my girls got to pet starfish and hold bugs and tarantulas. My girls were enthralled, brave and enjoyed the wonder of it all.
 |
| Brave. didn't even flinch. no surprise there. |
 |
| Brave. I was sort of shocked by this. |
 |
| Miss A - hand in with no question to touch the starfish. Miss E - took some time to think about it and we had to tell her it wouldn't hurt. And then we couldn't get her to take her hand out. |
 |
| This was in the tropical part with all the butterflies. We were all sweaty and overly warm. Have I ever mentioned how much I like humidity? I like it. And boy did I get it here. |
 |
| sisters |
 |
| that's the face of happy wonder and beauty. |
No comments:
Post a Comment