School for Miss A has been her daily happiness for the entire year. She loves going. She loves her friends. She loves learning. She loves her teacher and the TA's and the folks at recess and projects and anything else even remotely school related. She is actually really excited to go to school for the full day and start first grade. I think she'll be very happy.
So, for graduation, her teacher had the class go to the local park and they sang for the parents and got certificates and a treat afterward followed by play time at the park for over an hour and a half and a walk back to school to find out she got the first grade teacher she wanted.
She told me that it was the best day ever...because she was a first grader now and she got so many treats in one day. I only almost cried when I found out she got the teacher she wanted for next year. It was all pretty special.
3 comments:
How did she know which teacher she wanted?! I'm hoping her last name starts with S!
Becky, she met Ms. S and loved her and wanted to be in her class. And she is!
Yay!! She's amazing!
Post a Comment