Monday, February 25, 2013

February 2013

she had just kissed frosty. cutie.

Miss A wasn't trying to push over frosty, but she was actually sliding down the snow.  bad footing.

honestly, this girl really enjoys the snow.
February was, sort of a bust, even with birthdays and Valentines day. My family has undergone as much illness as...well, a lot of illness.  What that means is that we've been relatively house bound in a home full of germs.  So...today, finally when feeling slightly better, and the day after a lovely snow storm, we went out and I built a snow man with the girls (yes, they'll tell you they built it and they DID make a solid effort, Miss A constantly saying, "we need to make it stable.").  It was fun. It was a needed reprieve from feeling lousy.
Onto more about feeling lousy. I've been sick for approximately 2 full months.  Not to mention the strep, stomach flu, or bronchitis, I have morning sickness. Yes. We are happy to say number three will be joining us this year - due date: September 2.

8 comments:

Stones said...

I am so excited for baby number 3 for the Lundgreen clan! Page will have 3 cousins around her age! So awesome!! P.s. I secretly hope it's a girl ;)

Jill said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby! I hope the morning sickness doesn't last too long for you--that's the worst, especially when you have other kids!

Unknown said...

Congrats! What happy news. Hope you get feeling better.

Sunny said...

Wonderful news! So happy to hear your good news. Sorry you have been so sick with baby and with good old fashioned viruses. Here's to feeling well and playing outside and babies born in September.

Katrina said...

Yay! So happy for you :) at least that's agood reason to be sick!

Becky said...

Congrats, Erica! So exciting!!

The Mrs said...

Hooray! Congratulations! on the baby that is. Not on the illness part. That's a big boo. Hope you are all healthy and happy by now.

Elise Adams said...

Erica! I am so happy for you! I hope the morning sickness isn't too severe and passes quickly! I think of you often!