Miss A loves Kindergarten. I love the amount she is learning. The school does awards and one of the awards is making Wise Choices. My girl got this award. In my mind, I'm not really sure a 5 year old can make 'wise' choices...but good choices for sure. She would come home from school and tell me the ways that she was trying to be proactive (yes. she used that word. They are also teaching the 7 habits of effect children at the school).
It was a special moment for me. I got teary eyed. I would have loved the moment even more and maybe yelled, "that's my baby!" if it hadn't been for little sister pitching a fit for having to sit through an award ceremony.
And here is the documentary:
2 comments:
THAT'S MY BABY...UH, I MEAN NIECE!
What a rock star. By the way, those dragon flies are so freaking awesome!!!!
Post a Comment