Tuesday, October 9, 2012

fall break part 3 or Miss E's first hair cut


 While we were in Utah, we were able to visit all of the Mr.'s family, one of whom is fantastic with those scissors.  She was good enough to cut my hair and when Miss E saw the cut she asked for a hair cut of her own.  So, here she is, sitting in the chair, not moving an inch.  Julie tells me that she, at one point, looked up at her and said, "Please don't cut my neck." She must have said it in a whisper because I was sitting right there and missed it.

Auntie Julie and Miss E working on real hair cut number 1

all her curls cut off - about 3 inches

the cutest little bob you've ever seen.


And the final result of a beautiful hair cut. 
Miss A got her hair trimmed about 3-4 inches.  Her hair is still really long, just not to her waist anymore. I also got my hair cut.  Bangs kids.  Some days I like them. Some days they are up for debate.
see that big cheesy smile? yeah. and bangs.

This is Miss A, pre-trim. We were enjoying the beautiful 'yard' at Ryan and Julie's place.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I love your haircut! Looks like a wonderful vacation too.

Katrina said...

You look very cute with bangs! Beautiful girls like their mom :)

Katie said...

Don't cut my neck! How cute!