Tuesday, January 31, 2012

spring and fall in the middle of winter

Our January was unseasonably warm.  I was very pleased and grateful. On Sunday morning, before church, I took the girls outside for a bit sans coats to enjoy the lovely weather (for those of you wondering, it was about 55 degrees out).

Here are some pictures of the times outside:

Okay so this was inside.  When we went outside, this girl was like a puppy on caffeine.  She wouldn't hold still.

Since Christmas, Miss A has been sporting jewelery thanks to her aunt Becky.  It makes her smile.

Not a great shot, but I'll tell you, they wanted to run about and the fact that they are still is sort of amazing. 

At the end of the cul-de-sac is an empty lot looking over a field of nothing.  The girls like to see if they can find wild life.  The running list is as follows: cows, robins, ducks, children, a hawk, bunnies, and random misc. birds.

No comments: