So Christmas in a nutshell:
 |
| Miss E checking out the cereal from Great Grandma S. while wearing her dress up stuff from auntie Becky. |
 |
| Miss A enjoying one of two bean bags. She hopped for the duration of unwrapping presents until this picture. |
 |
| The Mr. in the spot of gift hander outer. |
 |
| This was about a week after Christmas. It was warm and lovely outside and so we enjoyed the out of doors sans coats. Nice. |
1. The Grandma and Grandpa were here. It was a really special treat for us. I'm so glad they could come and spend the holidays here. It was, dare I say, an honor actually as I know the sacrifice it meant for them and the rest of the family. We spent most of the time with them doing none other than working on the basement. But just having them here was great.
2. We enjoyed time with my family in the afternoon on Christmas day.
3. Really, nothing of notability happened on Christmas - just a lovely family day full of people and peace (sort of an inner peace - I do have 2 small children after all).
1 comment:
I so totally know what you mean about the inner peace! It's different than the lounging-around kind of peace that you get without kids. But it's peace anyway!
Post a Comment