Miss E has started in nursery at church, and she's not loving it. Not the social butterfly that is her sister, this girl is more cautious, more exact, and very observant. She likes to tease her big sister (sitting on her head being the favorite way). She will not smile on command so if you see a picture of her smiling, it was spontaneous. She has started showing more emotion - pouting, excited, suprised, silly, and sad.
Here are some of the pictures from our fall afternoon.
 |
| she was pointing something out to me and was excited. this is not a smile, but joy. |
 |
| intently thinking about something. I think it was whether or not to cry from a cold popsicle hand. |
 |
| the observing the world look |
 |
| Miss A is cool, I know, but look in the background and Miss E's face. That's excited! |
2 comments:
She's a beautiful girl, no matter the mood.
And I have that same scarf that you are wearing!
I hear she does fine in nursery...as long as Ryan is holding her. :)
Isn't it great to see the different personalities our kids have? Yours both have a lot of personality.
Post a Comment