I found a thrift store. I love it. It's fun to find things that are cheap and they are also things my family could use or enjoy. So I found this rocking horse. It was 4 $. It was dirty and not white. We brought it home, cleaned it, and painted it. And now it is the favorite toy. It's fun to read on. It's fun to share. and I love that they enjoy it. Yeah for thrift stores.
4 comments:
Yes. Thrift stores are the greatest stores on earth. I wish I could go to one every day. Your rocking horse looks fantastic. And what a great deal. And what a couple of cute kids to ride on it.
I love thrift stores! They bring me such happiness. Probably too much happiness because I can't stay away. That rocking horse is an incredible find!
Sweeeet!
Ooh. That one looks like it'll be a fun one on the shins in the middle of the night as well.
Post a Comment