Thursday, August 18, 2011

have a colorful meal

having a colorful meal means you're healthy, right? well, this is what we had yesterday.  Thanks to fruity pebbles, we had some scrumptious pancakes.  Miss E did her norm or squishing them into a ball and chucking them everywhere.  I'm still finding pancake.  Miss A loved them. As for the Mr. well, he tried them. I think he's more of a melty peanut butter with syrup on pancakes, kinda guy.
and that's right, it was dinner.

3 comments:

jon said...

Ya got all yer food groups: meat, syrup comes from trees, pebbles, silverware. I think yer good.

Nancy Sabina said...

Sometimes breakfast for dinner is just what you need! And I think adding fruity pebbles is genius!

B and B said...

This is a cute idea. I want you to know that I always read your blog I just don't always comment because then I have to log in and..blah blah blah. You are amazing!