Wednesday, February 2, 2011

baby powder and an almost 4 year old


I tried to be angry. I tried to hold the laughing. I tried to clean it up. I was only sort of sucessful on all three of them. After 3 days, the sofa still smells baby fresh from the entire shaker of baby powder. I'm really grateful for leather. I'm grateful for a cute daughter, who may have otherwise moved to Nanna's house. I'm grateful for a vacuum and baby wipes. Oh, and light colored carpet. I'm glad for that too.

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

We've so been there. Naomi and two of her cousins once got into two entire things of baby powder in Naomi's room and happily played in it for a good 10 minutes before we realized it was way too quiet up there. When we moved out of that house, at least a year later, there were still traces of the powder under everything. ...Oh so fun!...

Alex said...

You always have the cutest pictures! I love the new winter addition.

out numbered said...

I love this picture! I love that you took a picture! Some of my favorite pictures are of messes my kids have made. You will love having this.