Thursday, November 4, 2010

HALLOWEEN

Miss A has started preschool and it has been a really lovely thing for both of us. She really loves it and I couldn't be happier.
They had a little halloween party and so my child turned pirate. I told her pirates got lots of treasures and she was happy about that.
So, after school, they did a parade of sorts for us and we got to see the kiddos in all their halloween happiness. I told miss A that she got to march in a parade and so she took me serious and really marched. you can sort of see it in the pictures.
As for Miss E...um...no costume really. She dressed in orange and black if that counts.

for the parentals and other folks who didn't see the costumes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable!!!

Nancy Sabina said...

That is seriously the cutest little pirate I have ever seen! Love the costume!