My sister posted about '
embrace the camera' and I thought I'd try it. Basically, you stop excluding yourself from photo's using the excuse, "but I'm TAKING the pictures."
I used the self timer. It's easy. sadly. but I want pictures of me with my clan. so here is my first attempt:

6 comments:
Good idea. It's true. Months go by without me in a picture. I'll have to try this. These pictures of you and your girls are great. And so is the new header picture with the rainbows and your wind chimes. Did you take that one?
I did take the header picture. It was a beautiful evening. we just sat outside and watched the rainbow.
I'm not sure the camera is ready to embrace me. I'm not sure if I can take that chance :)
Beautiful. I've become an expert at taking pictures of myself with my kids by just holding the camera out at arms length and aiming it back at myself. The only problem with those shot, as opposed to using the timer, is that they are very close up. But it's what I can do.
Very cute! Wow, that baby has good tummy-time skills!
great photos! thanks for joining our challenge :)
Post a Comment