Friday, June 11, 2010

simple week

we spent most of this week doing my spring life in suburbia - we did laundry, played outside, got some shopping done, weeded in the garden, tried a few new recipes (one was ...not good and the other was lovely), visited cousins, cleaned and washed things, chatted with the neighbors, and took pleasure in the general nice weather. wish there was something interesting to report, but I'm glad that things were so simple. Sometimes that's really what's needed - the simple.

2 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

I think a week like that sounds lovely! I also think that pic of Miss A eating a popsicle could win some kind of "perfect American summer moment" photography contest.

Sunny said...

Sounds like a great week to me. The best days are the days we aren't running around trying to do a million things. And every time I see your baby on her stomach, holding herself up so high I am reminded that my baby needs to spend more time working those baby muscles or she'll never learn to hold herself up.