here are pictures of our latest excursion:
here is grandpa with Miss E. so far, she's a pretty good sport about 1 hour drives and visits around. thank you miss E.
this is just a little bit of me experimenting with the camera and my cute girl. as a matter of fun info, she was on her 3rd outfit of the day. the joys of potty training.
Uncle M teaching my child all about fire...yikes. My girl kept saying, "stay behind the line!" she got a little bossy to Nana.
and this is why I say yikes. he's like this.
apparently we missed a whole slew of storms while visiting. I got this picture while driving home:
1 comment:
I am ready for my visit now...but leave the crazy brother behind. Oh, ok, you can bring him too...I guess. Have I mentioned today how adorable my nieces are?
Post a Comment