There are only about 7 or 40-50 roommates with whom I keep in contact and even fewer who I would enjoy seeing and spending time with, and I got to do that this weekend with 3 of my favorite girls. In short:
we ate at Maggianos
we ate at Johnny Rockets and pizza
we visited the Molly Brown house in Denver
We stayed at the Brown Palace for a night
We ate M&M's and drank root beer
We stayed up LATE every night and played games and giggled
We told stories about our lives
We listened to each other - something that doesn't happen a lot in my mommy world
We even cried a little
We laughed to the point of tears
And we felt like old friends.
14 years can pass by, but I still feel really grateful for these women and I'm so glad I got them at my house and that I have them in my life.
Thanks Nancy, Amanda, and Shanae!
1 comment:
Awww, aren't we cute? That was one of the more awesome experiences of my life. It was just so great to see you guys! I'm seriously having a hard time getting back into life after being so pampered and such for so long. Reality is harsh, man!
Post a Comment