At naptime or bedtime -
me - good night. I love you!
miss A (in her serious tone) - wait wait wait. um booook? book. please. wait.
me - okay. here is a book.
miss A - Ah. okay.
if you didn't all know, stuffed animals and blankets are great. and she likes them. but she always sleeps with a book and has for over a year now. If she gets in trouble, she loses book privileges. Library books are extra special although she does not sleep with them. I think it is really sweet.
3 comments:
That is so great! I can't wait to meet that little girl!
Yeah, good call not letting her sleep with library books. I put James down for a nap with a library book when he was 2, and a few minutes later, I heard, rip, rip, rip....We still have that book, and the library got a brand new copy!
You are raising a nerd.
Dad would be proud!
Post a Comment