My girl got a new Christmas dress from her great grandma, but it was about 6 inches too short. She only got to wear it 2 times as sort of a shirt dress. Well, grandma was here, took the dress and lengthened it. Here is the result.

these are the bloomers that go with the dress. pretty cute

5 comments:
A-freakin-dorable! What a talented Great Grandma she has.
So cute! What a wonderful treasure that will become for her and future generations!
You are amazing. I never commented about the dress you made. Also amazing. How hard is this? Or how long have you been sewing? And I never commented about your California trip. I really liked those pictures of you guys. Happy Wednesday. Keep sewing.
That is super cute! What a great talent!
What a darling dress. She is getting big again. Don't let her do that.
Post a Comment